Ha! When looking over these 15 things I could give up to be happy (according to some random yahoos on the internet), I thought the first one was my biggest struggle – then I read the 2nd one… and the 3rd one… then I was convinced it was the 4th one… then I realized I’m pretty much guilty of all of them and should probably relax a little!!! Except #7 – No way am I giving up criticism!! That is WAY too much fun!! Then I realized I was thinking “sarcasm” and should probably crawl my stupid butt into bed….zzzZZzzZZZ Which ones do you struggle with the most?
15 Things You Could Give Up To Be HAPPY!!
- Give up your need to always be right.
- Give up your need for control
- Give up on blame.
- Give up on your self-defeating self-talk.
- Give up on limiting your beliefs.
- Give up complaining.
- Give up the luxury of criticism.
- Give up your need to impress others.
- Give up your resistance to change.
- Give up labels.
- Give up on your fears.
- Give up your excuses.
- Give up the past.
- Give up attachment.
- Give up living your life to other people’s expectations.
How great is this message?! Which one do you struggle with the most?